Innovative, experienced PMP-certified program and project manager specializing in leading successful software roll-outs, capital projects/expansions and business process optimizations. Proven track record leading project teams to deliver successful, on-time, on-budget, injury-free installations/startups and business process reorganizations in complex global/multi-cultural environments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through the Project Management Institute
- Master of Managed Change™ Certification via LaMarsh Global
- Program Manager for business support and change management projects for 18 successful go-lives of a global Enterprise Resource Planning system in 7 countries (Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP).
- Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert for business process optimization/reorganization and new software roll-out for a large manufacturing plant’s maintenance operation.
- Project Manager for three separate major manufacturing capital expansions and start-ups averaging $40M each. All projects were on-time, on-budget and injury free.
- Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert for the optimization/reorganization of the engineering departments of a large nuclear fuels manufacturing plant. The project included a software roll-out for managing design and plant configuration changes.
- Executed turnaround projects for two acquired manufacturing sites. In both sites, realized 40-50% productivity gains while reducing costs 25-30%.
- Developed and implemented 6 bottom-to-top re-engineering projects to deliver capacity increases of 60% – 100%.
- Elevated customer satisfaction 80% through aggressive quality/delivery improvement and intensive communication enhancement projects.
- Experienced in aerospace, chemical, assembly, military spec, GMP/FDA manufacturing operations.
Here is the full resume for John Brock.